To Protect. To Plan.
Many people perceive trusts as a complex subject better left to their attorney. As a matter of fact, they often think trusts are available only to the wealthy. However, a trust is simply a written contract between one individual, the grantor and another individual called a beneficiary(ies). The trustee’s job is to see that the terms of the trust are faithfully carried out according to the grantor’s wishes. The word “grantor” is another term for the person who sets up the trust and decides what the terms of the trust are going to be.
A trust helps to ensure your assets and your wishes are distributed how you want and when you want. As such, creating a trust can ensure that your assets are managed for the benefit of your loved ones.
Assured Trust is an independent trust company. We are not a Registered Investment Advisor, but we can work with yours. We are laser-focused on helping families with special needs and our seniors, not on being just another trust company. We are passionate about what we do and understand the intricacies of working with family dynamics – because it’s all we do.
Assured Trust offers generational-continuity so that we can promise you that your beneficiaries will have a consistent trustee during the life-span of your trust.
At Assured Trust, We Offer:
- Attention to detail
- Expertise in trust administration
- Assurance that funds are protected
- Responsiveness to immediate needs of individuals
- An understanding of our duties, and a commitment to taking those duties seriously
- An understanding of finances, taxes, investing, accounting, and law
- Great communication skills
- An alignment with your morals and values
- To obtain a copy of our fee schedule, please contact Evie Curtis at 913.521.9200 or email Evie Curtis using this link.